Madhukar Planet: Is Motovlog getting banned in India?? Yantralay Helmet mount setup for gopro.

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Is Motovlog getting banned in India?? Yantralay Helmet mount setup for gopro.

Hello there... I have done 3-4 moto vlogs on my Youtube channel before. You could have noticed that the camera angle was slightly shifted or placed towards my left view. The reason being that I use modular helmets due to which I cannot mount the GoPro camera right towards the center on the helmet. But I found a solution recently on Youtube for attaching a GoPro camera without actually sticking it permanently on the helmet. You can just use the buckle clips provided by this particular mount. The product is from a company called Yantralay. You can buy it over here https://amzn.to/3xMbXNI 

However, there is news recently that in Kerala the helmet-mounted action camera setup has actually been banned. Watch my video to find out more. 

No comments: