Madhukar Planet: No Way Home review -By Neha

Sunday, December 19, 2021

No Way Home review -By Neha

another movie where tom holland's spider man and we can't get enough of it. (cue the cringy line-) 



I'm sure most of you guys have seen the new spider-man "no way home" which was released yesterday,  (december 17th)I watched it yesterday and it was probably the best spider man movie I've ever seen. I've always been a fan of the Avengers ever since I was a little girl and spiderman was always my favorite "avenger"


With Spider-Man's identity now revealed, our friendly neighborhood web-slinger is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life as Peter Parker from the high stakes of being a superhero. When Peter asks for help from Doctor Strange, the stakes become even more dangerous, forcing him to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man. 

if you guys have seen the trailer. you know what's going to happen if you guys haven't.... don't watch it, that way what happens at the movies will REALLY surprise you, I'd seen the trailer..... only 2 months ago. so I obviously remember nothing, because I don't even remember watching the trailer, but I did.... because I posted it on my story. i got reminded of the amazing spideeman and the first spider man movies, and since id last seen them when i was a kid..... and so i started rewatching all the spider man movies. and i hope you guys do too! anyway thats it for this blog, i hope you guys enjoyed it, comment down below and let me know what you think about no way home. see you in the next one, ciao! 

(my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsnehamadhukar/ ) 

No comments: