Madhukar Planet: An Evening on an Island --- My best shot @ Photography - Series N1

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

An Evening on an Island --- My best shot @ Photography - Series N1




An Evening on an Island

------------------------------

Ever dreamt of spending a weekend on an Island?

India's answer to the best of the Islands located in our very own KARNATAKA.
Its the St. Mary's Island located in Udupi District(Malpe Beach).


















The Malpe Beach is just 6 km far away from the Udupi town. After seeking blessings from the Lord Udupi Krishna himself, one can take a dive into the beach waters of Malpe & then cruise on... to the heavenly scenic Island. Once you reach the Malpe Beach, you ll notice the Water Motor boats awaiting you to take you to the Island which is about a half an hour journey from the Malpe beach...



It is great fun to be on the motor boat especially if you have good company...










Here are some of the breath taking shots from my lens of the Scenic St. Mary's Island. I was lucky to be here during the sunset so that I could take some stunning shots from my cam... to present it before you.


























The Exhillerating Sunset Scene from the Motor boat of the St. Maries Island...












For the full album of my trip - drop a mail to me.