Madhukar Planet: how i love friends! By Neha Madhukar

Friday, February 19, 2021

how i love friends! By Neha Madhukar

 hi, all it's Neha, and today I'm gonna be talking about how much I love friends. So I started watching friends a month ago and I already finished watching all of the 10 seasons and I loved it so much because of all the comedy and all that stuff and it's also like over 27 years old and it's just so amazing. It was released when I wasn't even born but after watching it, it was nice seeing all the "olden days" stuff like old cells and the computers and much more. But even after 27 years, it's always on top 10 on Netflix. That's how I found friends, I was looking for something to watch on Netflix and then I caught this show and started watching and just fell in love with it. my favorite character on friends was joey (matt Leblanc) because he was very funny and my second favorite was definitely ross. Even though I love all the friends' ross, Chandler, Rachel, Monica, and Pheobe. I just love joey a lot more. and I really liked the story of six friends living in an apartment 

Rachel Green, a sheltered but friendly woman, flees her wedding day and wealthy yet unfulfilling life and finds childhood friend Monica Geller, a tightly wound but caring chef. After Rachel becomes a waitress at West Village coffee house Central Perk, she moves into Monica's apartment above Central Perk and joins Monica's group of single friends in their mid-20s: previous roommate Phoebe Buffay, an eccentric, weird masseuse; neighbor Joey Tribbiani, a dim-witted yet loyal struggling actor and womanizer; Joey's roommate Chandler Bing, a sarcastic, self-deprecating IT manager; and Monica's older brother and Chandler's college roommate Ross Geller, a sweet-natured but insecure paleontologist

and I just love all of these characters and everything on this show is just amazing and I watched it a lot that I finished all of it in a month! and at the end of the 10th season, I just teared up a lot because of how much I love this show. And I also asked my dad a lot because he also watched friends when he was a teenager and my dad knew all of it. I'm watching the 10th season all over again because it's awesome! Although some of the jokes don't quite make sense. But most of it was amazing. I also watched a lot of behind-the-scenes, like I always do! and just got to know the show a lot more. The show went on for 10 years. It started in 1994 and was finished in 2004 and this was the longest series that I've ever watched and I didn't even get a little bored. and I definitely recommend you guys to watch it and that's it for this blog. I'll see you guys in my next one. ciao! 

No comments: