Madhukar Planet: insecure review- By Neha

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

insecure review- By Neha

so I was looking for tv shows to watch and oh my god, this one was so good, the end of the tv series brought tears to my eyes, and considering I am an emotional person and I do cry pretty easily at things that are so beautiful, this show was definitely something everyone would find beautiful, and you know that feeling when a really good tv show ends and it hurts so bad. 
insecure is about Issa who's in a relationship with a guy struggling to get his shit together. and she breaks up with him because of that, and I'm sure this is not a spoiler, after they break up he gets it together and Issa starts feeling guilty, and there's molly, her best friend who's a successful lawyer, and Issa who's sort of struggling in her job, the tv show is all about Issa finding herself as we move through, insecure is all about dating, being broke, and friendship and oh my god the jokes in this tv show is indescribable, 
Best friends Issa and Molly belong to the same social background and face similar experiences. They always strive to find solutions to their problems by facing them together.

and it's about how best friends are always there for each other no matter what and will love you unconditionally, it's like the saying that goes, friends are the family we choose to keep and love. all the drama and her feeling guilty for certain things really show how we make mistakes but we learn from them. and it really shows her character development. and her relationship with her best friend.
Insecure is an American comedy-drama television series created by Issa Rae and Larry Wilmore and is partially based on Rae's acclaimed web series Awkward Black Girl.[2][3][4][5] The series is about the awkward experiences of a contemporary African-American woman. The series premiered online on September 23, 2016, via HBO Now and HBO Go, before airing weekly on HBO from October 9, 2016

and I'm someone who gets really attached to certain things and oh my god, I could not stop bawling my eyes out when this tv show ended, I flew through the seasons without even realizing. 
i enjoyed writing this blog as much as I loved watching insecure, and I hope you guys liked it too. That's it for this one guys, ciao! 

No comments: