Madhukar Planet: Don’t look up (the Netflix movie) -By Neha

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Don’t look up (the Netflix movie) -By Neha

 A few days ago I was scrolling through reels just when I saw a reel about the movie ‘don’t look up’ and I was shook! But i also didn’t know if it was edited, so I googled it and it was TRUE!! I was literally SCREAMING! Because oh my god, the cast:

Ariana grande, Timothee Chalamet, Leonardo Dicaprio , Jonah hill, Matthew Perry, cate blanchett, Chris Evans and JENNIFER FREAKIN LAWRENCE!  So it’s basically an all star cast!  But I also wish Jennifer Anniston was in it, that would have been the dream cast…. But nonetheless is this the best movie ever? But that might be a little too early to decide that.. we can’t decide if it’s amazing just because of the cast. 



It’s supposed to be a comedy/disaster movie honestly I don’t think how you can combine the two? 

And god knows we have enough of disaster movies, like titanic, contagion and a night to remember, although titanic definitely ranks the number 1 in the greatest disaster movies of all time. 

But after covid people started watching contagion because it’s kind of the same issue, 

The death of Beth Emhoff and her son leads to the discovery of a deadly virus. While the US Centers for Disease Control struggles to curb its spread, worldwide panic ensues.

But I’m super exited for this movie and I can tell it’s a good one. And that’s it for this blog! I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I’ll see you guys in the next one, ciao! 

No comments: