Madhukar Planet: my opinion about the 'murder mystery' movie -By Neha

Friday, July 9, 2021

my opinion about the 'murder mystery' movie -By Neha

so a couple days ago I watched the movie 'murder mystery' for a draft of a mystery novel that I was writing,  I'm not releasing it obviously, and don't worry I didn't plagiarize it, I just watched it for inspiration, and I really liked it honestly, but there were other million murder mystery movies, but I watched this one because for one there's Jennifer Anniston of course and I LOVE friends of course 
and second, its name is literally 'murder mystery 
and I'd already watched it with my family when I was little, but then I realized that I had already seen Jennifer Anniston before and it wasn't in friends, and I also realized why she was the one who always felt so familiar, well of course id saw the pilot so many times before, but we're getting off-topic here. 




and now the murder mystery, I think the movie's great, it has comedy and a murder mystery sequence in it 
and of course, who better than Rachel green from the world's best sitcom to play Audrey spitz 

it was released on 28th august 2019 

A New York cop and his wife go on a European vacation to reinvigorate the spark in their marriage. A chance encounter leads to them being framed for the murder of an elderly billionaire 

starring Jennifer Anniston and Adam Sandler 

written by James Vanderbilt  

Directed by kyle newacheck 


anyway, that's it for this blog, I hope you guys liked it,  and i'll see you guys in the next one 
ciao!

No comments: