Madhukar Planet: Mimi movie review- By Neha

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Mimi movie review- By Neha

Me and my family watched the new movie released on Netflix called “Mimi” yesterday and the story is basically about a couple from America who were trying to find a surrogate to have their baby and they find this dancer who they liked and wanted as their surrogate "Mimi" who is played by Kriti Sanon, who by the way did such an amazing performance in this movie. and you guys are just gonna have to watch the movie to know what happens next, and in my opinion DO NOT WATCH THE TRAILER! I definitely loved the movie, so much. but I just don't think that you guys should watch the trailer because there is too much revelation of some of the plots. I didn't watch the trailer as well, so it was unexpected. 




and there's another thing that I wanted to mention. Kriti Sanon doesn't seem like a small-town girl, she looks very posh in it, but nevertheless, her acting was amazing. and in some of the scenes, her accent wasn't there anymore. 

and I thought the story was really beautiful, but the movie was actually supposed to be released on Friday 30th July, but they released it yesterday (27th july)  because it was leaked. and now you don't have to watch it illegally, it's streaming on Netflix and jio studios, and it's already trending #1 on Netflix!  

Mimi is a 2021 Indian Hindi-language comedy-drama film written and directed by Laxman Utekar and co-written by Rohan Shankar, which is a remake of the Marathi film Mala Aai Vhhaychy! by Samruddhi Porey. Jointly produced by Dinesh Vijan under his banner Maddock Films and Jio Studios.

                                                              SPOILER ALERT! (or not, it's already revealed in the trailer) 

when john and summer abandon her, you just wanna throw things at the tv, I almost threw a shoe, (true story, and so did my family honestly)  

the first half is amazing too, but the second half is soo emotional, you will definitely cry, and it's not depressing either, it's like you get so involved with the family that you feel something for them too. 


I'm not gonna lie this is the only movie that I have cried to, yeah that's true, I haven't even cried when I was watching titanic. I know right, it sounds crazy because you know I LOVE it, but that's the truth. and speaking of there's a reference in Mimi about titanic and that's just a plus point for me. 

so I rate it 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐

that's it for this blog, comment down below what you guys think of the movie and i'll see you guys in the next one, ciao! 

No comments: