Madhukar Planet: lage raho munna bhai! review -By Neha

Sunday, October 24, 2021

lage raho munna bhai! review -By Neha

after watching Munna Bhai mbbs, I was really tempted to watch Lage Raho Munna Bhai, and man this movie was also amazing, 

(Munna Bhai MBBS review- https://krmadhukar.blogspot.com/2021/10/munnabhai-mbbs-review-by-neha.html

I was pretty confused at first while watching Lage Raho Munna Bhai because there's a completely different ending in Munna Bhai mbbs, and it didn't start with the ending of Munna Bhai, this movie is always really good and I enjoyed it a lot. and of course, Munna Bhai never fails to make you laugh, again in this movie there's the depiction of friendship and love, Lage Raho Munna Bhai stars Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Vidya Balan, and Boman Irani. it was released on 1st September 2006. A gangster hopelessly falls in love with a radio jockey but lies to her about being a true Gandhian. Although he ends up hurting her, he also undergoes a change and genuinely begins helping people. it definitely a sort of different storyline from Munna Bhai mbbs, nevertheless amazing. and of course, it's also on my top 5 favorite movies list, (the 1st one being titanic of course and the 2nd one being Lagaan, 3rd one being Lage Raho Munna Bhai and the 4th one being Lage Raho Munna Bhai if you guys wanna know what my 5th favorite movie is, read this blog: https://krmadhukar.blogspot.com/2021/10/rathnan-prapancha-review-by-neha.html )


there was supposed to be a third part called "Munna Bhai Chale America." but that one never came. which is really disappointing, I really wanted to watch the third part but oh well. what can ya do? I rate Lage Raho Munna Bhai a 4 out of 5, I loved it so much but I just didn't think that it was as good as Munna Bhai mbbs. anyway, that's it for this blog, comment down and let me know what you guys think about Lage Raho Munna Bhai, and I'll see you in the next one, ciao! 

No comments: