Madhukar Planet: munnabhai mbbs review -By Neha

Sunday, October 24, 2021

munnabhai mbbs review -By Neha

I've actually seen Munna Bhai mbbs once before when I was a kid, but of course, I didn't remember most of it, I kept getting so many Deja Vus while I was watching it. it actually started off when Sanju arrived on Netflix a couple weeks ago, that's when my family and I started watching it. and I saw the mention of Munna Bhai mbbs of course since it was such a huge part of Sanjay Dutt's career. and I do remember watching it but I wanted to watch it again, and that's how it began. I love this movie so much, it ranks 3rd in my top 5 favorite movie list, 1st being titanic of course and second, being Lagaan. it just makes you so happy and you forget everything else and now you're deep into this beautiful world. Munna is a goon who sets out to fulfill his father's dream of becoming a doctor. With some help from his ally, Circuit, he enrolls himself in a medical college and drives Dr. Asthana up the wall. Munna Bhai mbbs came out on 19th December 2003, and the same director who directed Sanju, is the same person for Munna Bhai mbbs as well, who is Rajkumar Hirani. all of Rajkumar Hirani's movies that I've seen are amazing. this movie is literally friends but in a movie. well it's not the exact story of course but it has a very similar goal, which is making everyone smile and laugh, it does that successfully. and oh my god, it is so freaking FUNNY. the thing I find to be really funny in this movie is Munna Bhai and circuit's accent. and there's also a depiction of friendship, family, and love. which makes this movie so beautiful. 

and there are some amazing actors in this movie, starring Sanjay Datt and Gracy Singh, Sunil Dutt, Arshad Warsi, and Borman irmani, everyone's acting is just so on point. and Sanjay Dutt has given an incredible performance as Munna Bhai. I rate it a 5 out of 5 stars. (the only other movie, I've rated 5 stars after titnaic) 

No comments: