Madhukar Planet: Body shop product review. By Neha

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Body shop product review. By Neha

 Hey guys its Neha and today I’m going to be reviewing body shop products!. I’ve used a lot of body shop products and I’m going to be reviewing them today! So that you guys will know how the products are! 

You guys can also order the products online since the lockdown is going on. The body shop website isn’t that functional, but unfortunately, there isn’t an app in India 




1. The moringa body wash- this was the first Product i ever bought from the body shop. And it’s very nice. It smells pretty good. I’ve bought it twice and i love it. I recommend it. It smells like a fresh morning if you know what i mean. It smells great that’s the point. 


2. Strawberry body butter- i got this along with the shower gel. And this is one of my favourite products. It’s very moisturising and the smell. It smells amazing. It’s pretty self explanatory what it smells like: strawberries. It comes in a very big amount so you guys can use it for a pretty long time. I recommend this especially if you have very dry skin, you guys can use it even if you don’t have dry skin it’s pretty moisturising. I don’t have dry skin and I didn’t see what it said on the back properly and i accidentally bought something that was for dry skin,. Well I started using it cause I didn’t wanna waste it and i actually bought it just before the lockdown last year and I couldn’t return it anyway and i was actually very nice ad moisturising. So you guys can use it even if you have normal skin. 




3. The Jasmine body yogurt: i bought the special Christmas version and it smells literally like jasmine. If you guys like the smell of jasmine you guys could buy it. It’s very strong. If you guys don’t like strong smells, i wouldn’t recommend it. I usually don’t like strong smells too but I actually really liked this one it isn’t too strong. So I would recommend this. If you guys get headaches because of strong smell. Definitely don’t buy this.. but if you have normal tolerance you can buy it, its pretty good 

4. The warm vanilla body yogurt: there was a buy one get one offer when i bought the winter jasmine one and i picked this one out with it. This is just practically heaven. It smells like vanilla. It’s warm. The name is literally perfect. And this is so opposite than the last one. This is very mills and it smells freaking beautiful. It smells like winter. This is my second favourite product. I definitely recommend this. 



5. The mango body yogurt: i dont really like this. I mean it’s not like really bad but its not good. It doesn’t smell like mangoes it smells like… a very different kind of mangoes. And again its a very strong smell, this one is very strong. I was unfortunately very exited and i forgot to smell it when i bought this and now I can’t return it because now there’s a lockdown again. But hey if I didn’t like this you might, its not one size fits all. It’s different for everyone. But if you guys don’t like strong smells this might not be the one for you. 

6. The strawberry shampoo: I didn’t really like it. I don’t think its worth it and my hair was very dry after using it and it wasn’t shiny at all. BUT i do think its natural though. So its actually up to you guys. But i think its natural so that’s a pro! 


7. The olive shower gel: i really like it. I also bought it with the mango body yogurt and guess what?!. Yet again I was too exited and i forgot to smell it and I didn’t like it…. At first. But it actually smells pretty good. It’s very tropical, if you like those kinds of smell. You’ll definitely like this. 


8. British Rose shower gel : this is literally heaven. It smells so freaking good, its my favourite product from body shop!..  its so amazing i love it.. it smells like roses and they’re hand picked roses from British. I would 100 percent recommend this! It’s also very mild. 





9. Oils of life: intensely revitalising cream: this cream is actually my mom’s so I ave no idea what it does., but I’m pretty sure something about brightening and enhancing or maybe its just a moisturiser. I have no idea. So i have also have no idea if i recommend it. Well its smells pretty bad though. That’s just how i feel. Ok i looked it up and its supposed make your skin smoother. And radiant i guess, if you guys are still not sure what is this just look it up for god’s sake 
10. Vitamin e moisturiser: this moisturiser is mine, so I do know what it is,…. It’s a moisturiser. It’s very nice it smells very good. It’s pretty mild. The only co about this is that, its very small.. it’s very small and it’s pretty expensive for such a small amount. But other than that it’s amazing. It’s very moisturising and its also a day cream, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t look very small in the picture, but in real life its actually smaller. So be aware! 


11. White musk fragrance mist: my aunt actually gifted me this, and this is also the only perfume from body shop that i have, it heaven that’s all i have to say, it smells like white, if the colour white would have a smell that’s what this smells like, its super mild and elegant, and i 100 percent recommend this. 

12. Almond milk body yogurt: this smells amazing, like im literally speeches, its also vegan, it smells like almond milk. I definitely recommend this. Its also very mild, always I really like mild fragrances. 

And also i wanted to add in a little disclaimer. I have actually used these products I’m not just reviewing products I’ve never used, also I’m pretty sure I missed out something, well I’ll update it if i did. Anyway that’s it for this blog i hope you guys liked it! And I’ll see you guys in the next one. Ciao! 

No comments: