Madhukar Planet: The Cat's finally out of the bag! i'm Releasing a book! by neha madhukar

Thursday, May 20, 2021

The Cat's finally out of the bag! i'm Releasing a book! by neha madhukar

 hey guys, it's me Neha, and yes it's right I really am going to publish a book. at first, I was going to create a blog movie, which is why I made the trailer., so this blog movie was supposed to be a collab with my best friend,  but then we decided not to bring business into friendship and all that stuff, anyway here's the link: 

https://krmadhukar.blogspot.com/2021/05/titanic-2-trailer.html

and I'm so excited about this, and since this was actually since it was supposed to be a blog movie I thought my birthday would be the best time, and I suddenly got this idea that I have to make this a book because it's a pretty long story and I also thought that I was going to release the book on my birthday.  AGAIN. and today it hit me. that it's going to take a very long time to release a book, and it's actually a lot of hard work, and I know what you guys are thinking, Neha to publish a book shouldn't you have written a book? well yes! That's right I'm actually almost at the end of my novel and the story is actually very different, well I've always wanted to write a song, and trust me, I've tried! so many times and it was so hard I do not know how to write a song. I can sing it. BUT I cant sing songs. but turns out I'm actually pretty good at writing stories.. I never thought about that before. but this is just so interesting I never thought that I could be a writer,  but also it's exactly like you see in the movies and tv shows it's like your mind is just pouring out words. and some tv shows do really show how hard it is and it's also a very big risk, they show everything, and I was actually watching one of those shows, and that's when it hit me. and now I feel like its vert official somewhat like that, I mean I knew it was official but this time it was very different, and thank you so much for my dad @krmadhukar he's been such a help to me, and I would also like to thank everyone who's believed in me. well, I gotta save something for the author's note.. oh my god I still can't believe I might be a published freaking author!!!! oh and also it's a romance novel its a. bit based on titanic. and it takes place in titanic 2, it's a love story, and it's also a family story and its if you want more information check out the trailer, well it's not the exact as the trailer some things are different, but it might give you an idea for what my book is about if this is a topic you're interested in please do check it out! and its also going to be out on kindle! and you can also buy the paperback. so you guys can read it either way! anyway, that's it for this blog, I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I'll see you guys in the next one ciao! 


It’s a few days later after I’ve written the blog, I know I said I’d release it at 12am on 20th may, I actually forgot so anyway here ya gooo, ciao! 

No comments: