Madhukar Planet: looking for alaska. book review by neha madhukar

Sunday, May 2, 2021

looking for alaska. book review by neha madhukar

 hey guys it's me Neha and I'm back with another blog and today I'm going to be talking about my second favorite book- looking for Alaska.. this is the electric debut by the award-winning author of the fault in our stars

john green 

so I read this book a couple of months ago and I love it.. yesterday I started re-reading the book again.. 

the after: and tears literally rolled down my eyes and that's how deep it is. I actually didn't know about this book.  but there's a series called looking for Alaska. it's on Hulu and I started researching about it a little and I found out that the story was actually based on this book and I knew that I HAD to read this book.. 

well, I actually delayed buying the book for a while and one day I had to write an essay on my favorite book.. I think so I forgot., I didn't really have a favorite book.. well except a book called Walt Disney and I was on amazon scrolling through books and I found this book! and I knew that I wanted to write an essay on this book. except that I didn't really know the complete story. and anyway I ended up not telling anything. and I ordered this book! well, at least one good thing came out of it. 

this book is also a new york times bestseller.

and there's a quote I love:

"if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane" 

mile halter's whole life has been one big non-event until he meets Alaska young 

gorgeous, clever and undoubtedly screwed-up, Alaska draws Miles into her reckless world and irrevocably steals his heart. for miles, nothing can ever be the same again. 

looking for Alaska is the award-winning debut that brilliantly captures the exquisite painful joy of living and loving. poignant, funny, and heartbreaking, this novel will stay with you forever, I know it will for me 

so that's it for this blog I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll see you guys in the next one.. ciao! 

No comments: