Madhukar Planet: Everyone’s in tears after watching the friends reunion 🤧😢😭❤️ -By Neha

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Everyone’s in tears after watching the friends reunion 🤧😢😭❤️ -By Neha

hey guys, it's me Neha, and today I'm gonna be talking about the friends reunion, the friends reunion aired on zee 5 today and it was very emotional, to be honest since friends is my favorite tv show, and the reunion is the best thing I've ever seen, in times when I felt sad I turned towards friends and it always made me feel better, and even when I was happy, I'd watch friends and it made me feel even happier because I felt like I myself had these 6 friends around me, and before I'd seen friends I always knew about it and that it was very famous, i didn't get why it was very famous, and I also thought it was very overrated (even though it definitely isn't) but then one day I started watching friends and even though I didn't exactly LOVE it, as I was watching it, I started to fall in love with the show, and I started watching it all over again, and I was watching the show and it was amazing and it still is, at this point I've seen all the 10 seasons so many times,  and when i saw the reunion i cried A LOT, and it was really amazing, even though i didn't see it 27 years ago, it still felt v ery nostaligic, and watching the cast recreating certain scenes and fashion shows and reacting to the bloopers of the show and we definitely got to see a lot, it took only 17 years after the series finale, and ive been waiting for this forever, 


who is hosting the 'friends' reunion? 

James Corden plays host to the friends cast for the reunion 

the trailer also shows David Schwimmer hosting the 'friends' cast trivia  

who are the special guests in the friends reunion?

* Christina pickles (Ross and Monica's mom Judy Geller )  Elliott Gould ( Ross and Monica's dad jack Geller) 

*James Michael Tyler (Gunther)

 *Reese Witherspoon (Rachel's younger sister Jill green)

*maggie wheeler (Janice) 

*Tom Selleck (ophthalmologist dr. Richard burke, who dated Monica)

*larry Hankin (Mr heckles, Rachel, and Monica's  downstairs neighbor)

*Thomas Lennon (Randall, joey's identical hand twin)


who are the other celebrity guests and super fans at the friends reunion? 

* David Beckham 

*lady gaga 

*Nobel prize laureate and activist Malala yousafzai 

*Justin Beiber 

*Mindy Kaling 

*Cindy Crawford 

*kit Harington

*Cara delevingne  


I really enjoyed watching friends and the reunion and it really was amazing 






David Schwimmer 
Jennifer Anniston 
Courtney Cox 
Lisa Kudrow 
Matthew Perry
Matt LeBlanc 


were there since they were the stars, and them being reunited was amazing, and I got very sad at the end of it, and i will definitely watch it and again, 



anyway, that's it for this blog, ill see you guys in the next one, ciao! 

No comments: