Madhukar Planet: matthew perry is replaced in the new netflix movie "don't look up"? -by Neha

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

matthew perry is replaced in the new netflix movie "don't look up"? -by Neha

 As you guys know, there's a new movie called "don't look up" starring all the stars like Leonardo DiCaprio, Timothe chalamet, Ariana grande, cate Blanchett, jonah hill, and Matthew perry... BUT GUESS WHAT, Matthew perry is now being replaced by someone else, 



I also wrote a blog about this a few weeks ago. here's the link if you guys wanna read it: https://krmadhukar.blogspot.com/2021/07/dont-look-up-netflix-movie-by-neha.html

 to be honest Matthew perry was the one who I was looking forward to, but Matthew perry is an amazing actor and, he was in my favorite tv show (and the really popular sitcom) "friends" obviously I like all the other actors too. I mean Leonardo DiCaprio was in my favorite movie (and the best) titanic. and he's my favorite actor and stuff but so are Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, and Matt Leblanc (right after Leo)

Netflix tweeted this tweet 2 hours ago:  

\

I wrote this blog because I saw this tweet and I checked the cast of don't look up but in the cast, it says Matthew perry plays dan pawketty, but I did see an article that said Matthew perry was being replaced, and it also said that he did have a role in the movie but it was a smaller part. and he isn't in the trailer anywhere. so I'm still not exactly sure, don't take my word for it, but I think he probably won't be in the movie, but if he is, that will make me very happy. 
and we also just got the release date for the movie! it will be releasing on 24th December, yes! on Christmas eve. that sounds pretty exciting, and it's only 3 months away! 
wow, I can't believe it's almost been a year since I've seen (and loved) titanic for the second time. yes, I said the second time, click the link here if you want to understand what I exactly mean: https://krmadhukar.blogspot.com/2021/02/how-i-am-obsessed-with-titanic-by-neha.html 
that's it for this one, I hope you guys liked it, comment down below what you think about this movie and the trailer! ill catch you guys in the next one ciao! 

No comments: