Madhukar Planet: why friends is not overrated. -By Neha

Thursday, September 30, 2021

why friends is not overrated. -By Neha

 I know, many people think that friends is overrated, and it's their opinion obviously they can't change that, but in my opinion, I don't think it is, I mean people who've seen it if they're saying that it's overrated, I get it. but when people who haven't even seen it go around telling that it's overrated. 

you haven't even seen it so. I mean I get it, I've seen the first episode of friends a million times 3-4 years ago, but ended up turning it off because it was boring, but then after I watched it a year ago, I wasn't even obsessed with it, I mean I did like it, but I didn't realize I loved it until I watched the last episode and ended up crying a LOT. at first I thought I also thought it was overrated when I watched the first episode but as I was watching it, I LOVED it. now I know there are some overly silly jokes in it, but it still makes you laugh. and the reason why I don't think it's overrated is that, when so many people were in really dark places, it helped them, and I feel like friends was the reason why people woke up in the morning, okay that might be deep, but I've felt it myself so. and it gives you a reason to smile every day. and of course there are some people who think that it's overrated and that's ok. it's their opinion and it doesn't really matter so. 
anyway, that's it for this blog, comment down below what you guys think about friends, and I'll see you guys in the next one, ciao! 

No comments: