Madhukar Planet: updates before the virtual apple event!

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

updates before the virtual apple event!

 iPhone 13 is coming!.... literally in 10 minutes, 

apple is going to be live on youtube for all the virtual events and of course iPhone 13 and ios 15 and so much more! 



ill be able to tell you guys more about this when the event is going on or when it's over. 

and of course the iPhone 13 rumors, now people think that iPhone 13 will have 2 cameras shaped diagonally 


something like the image above, let's see if the rumors are true. well in my opinion I think something will be new because it's been 2 years and they're still the same, there's the notch and the three cameras in the pro models and the 2 cameras in the normal ones. 

I can't believe it's September again, it feels like just yesterday I was watching the 12 ads, I mean I was actually watching the 12 ads, but I mean for the first time. 

and here's the link to the youtube video if you guys wanna watch it: 

https://youtu.be/EvGOlAkLSLw

No comments: