Madhukar Planet: my opinions on la casa de papel a.k..a money heist

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

my opinions on la casa de papel a.k..a money heist

I'm pretty sure most of you know this tv show called "la casa de Papel" a.k.a money heist. 

this is a very popular tv series on Netflix which is originally in Spanish but I'm sure you guys have seen it in English.  
this is why I think that the tv show is called la casa de Papel (which translates to "the house of paper" in Spanish) because they raid the bank, and the bank is the place where they print money (in la casa de Papel) and that's why its called la casa de Papel. 
and the intro looks like the picture above. 

When Money Heist made its debut on Spanish television in 2017, nobody knew that three years down the line, it would become the most-watched non-English language series on Netflix globally. Created by Álex Pina, Money Heist has an ensemble cast comprising of actors like Álvaro Morte, Úrsula Coberó, Itziar Ituño, Pedro Alonso, Miguel Herrán, Jaime Lorente and Esther Acebo, among others. It was recently renewed for its fifth and final season by the streaming giant. It, however, debuted on Spanish network Antena 3 in 2017 as La Casa de Papel, which means The Paper House. It got the name Money Heist when Netflix acquired it for its international audience.
and it was also supposed to be a limited series with 2 episodes. but it had a lot to the story. 
and you guys must have seen the fifth season, but I didn't know that it was the last season until my dad told me.  
I started watching season 1 yesterday and I'm already on season 2 today... 
my dad used to watch it when it first came out in 2017, and he loved it (obviously) but I was also watching it with him before and I didn't like it, because I thought that there was a lot of violence. it is violent, but now that I'm older I feel like it wasn't just violence. there's also a lot of beautiful moments about life and family and friends, I love this show, it's my 3rd favorite TV SHOW. I meant tv show, not movie so the first is not titanic, if you guys can guess what my 1st and 2nd tv shows are, comment down below! 
that's it for this one, I'll catch you guys in the next one, ciao! 

No comments: