Madhukar Planet: how the fault in our stars is my favourite book!

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

how the fault in our stars is my favourite book!

hey, guys, it's me Neha, and today I'm gonna be talking about my favorite book.. the fault in our stars and it is the best book I've ever read in my entire life. The Fault in Our Stars is a novel by John Green. It is his fourth solo novel and sixth novel overall. It was published on January 10, 2012. The title is inspired by Act 1, Scene 2 of Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar, in which the nobleman Cassius says to Brutus: "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings." The story is narrated by Hazel Grace Lancaster, a 16-year-old girl with thyroid cancer that has affected her lungs. Hazel is forced by her parents to attend a support group where she subsequently meets and falls in love with 17-year-old Augustus Waters, an ex-basketball player, and amputee.

id read looking for Alaska before I read this book.. I read it a couple months ago and I think it's great too.. that's where I got to know about this book.. I looked up john green and I found this book., I knew about it since there's a movie about it and it's super famous, and my dad bought this book...

I read it just a little bit and I'm gonna be honest with you. I thought it was very boring. I'd read a couple of pages and I thought it was very boring and well a few months later I read the book again since I was very bored and I tried to give it another chance. and I started reading it and it was amazing. I started reading it at 12am and well I didn't really finish it but I decided to sleep at 4am.. I stayed up almost all night reading it.. well there's a movie called... the same title as the book of course. I saw that movie. so I already knew the story and the book felt very different and it was amazing.. and I definitely cried nearly at the end of the book 


the fault in our stars is an award-winning author john green's most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet. brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love 

despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal. her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. but he a gorgeous plot twist. named Augustus waters suddenly appears at cancer kid support group, hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten 


this book will stay in my heart forever.

and it is the only time I've ever cried...
well after titanic of course.. I mean that is the best movie I've ever seen.. 

anyway, that is the end of this blog. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog and I'll see you guys in my next one. ciao!  

No comments: