Madhukar Planet: Liv’s stupidness “New York city girl” season 1 episode 7!

Friday, April 9, 2021

Liv’s stupidness “New York city girl” season 1 episode 7!

 Hey guys it’s me Neha and today I’m releasing the 7th episode of my new blog series “NEW YORK CITY GIRL” 

Episode 7 season 1 

Liv’s stupidness 

And the table and chair started to suddenly move again and everyone got super confused 

Bella said “what’s going on?” And liv says “this happened before. But I just didn’t wanna tell you guys because I thought I was just imagining things but I did tell Emma and Miranda and Miranda suggested me to call grandma over for dinner to ask her if she knew anything about the strange things that had been happening” and Bella’s schocked... 

And liv says “grandma since you had the doll since you were a little girl. Did anything like this happen to you? At all? And ally says “no. I don’t remember anything that happened “like this”  and Dave says “liv why didn’t you tell it to us?. Even if you thought you were imagining it you should have told us.” And liv says “I know and I should have” and ally says “what are we gonna do now?”

And then when suddenly.... 

No comments: