Madhukar Planet: The dissapearence of the doll! EPISODE 6 SEASON 1 “New York city girl”

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The dissapearence of the doll! EPISODE 6 SEASON 1 “New York city girl”

 Hey guys it’s me Neha and today I’m releasing the 6th episode of my new blog series NEW YORK CITY GIRL! And from you guys I have gotten 256 views in the past week and I’m just so happy and I really appreciate you guys ❤️And I hope you guys like this episode! 

NEW YORK CITY GIRL 

SEASON 1 EPISODE 6 

Suddenly- 

Liv looks for the doll as her grandma asks her if the doll arrived and she interrupts her grandma by saying “the doll.” And everyone looks at each other confused and Dave asks liv “what about the doll?” And liv says “the doll is missing. I put the doll right on the couch. Before dinner and now it’s gone!” And ally says “what!?” And liv walks towards the couch to show everyone where she kept the doll and she says “I’m very sure I kept the doll right there.” And Emma says “that’s absurd” and Miranda says “the doll couldn’t have just popped up “ actual” hands and legs and have walked away” and liv says “unless” 

Everyone searches the doll everywhere.. in the living room. The kitchen, liv’s room 

And when they all are searching in Dave and Bella’s room (her parents) ally says 

“I found it!!” And liv says “where was it?” And ally says “right on the bed!” But liv says “BUT I’m so sure that I kept the doll on the couch in the living room” and Bella says “I don’t understand how that happened” 

Just a few seconds later.. 

to be continued... 

So that’s it for this blog! I hope you guys liked it! And I’ll see you guys in my next one. Ciao!!

No comments: