Madhukar Planet: the current covid situation and update about the lockdown

Friday, April 16, 2021

the current covid situation and update about the lockdown

 hey, guys, it's me Neha, and today I'm gonna be speaking about what's going on in the world, and p.s if you guys didn't know I'm doing a blog series.. called new york city girl, check it out if you want and I've been giving a little break for the series and I'm doing some other important stuff and what's going on in the world is also very important so here it is 

just like some news channels:

today's headlines are (about covid of course) 

As you guys know there's a lockdown going on in Maharashtra and rumours been going around that maybe there might be a lockdown in Bangalore this weekend now we don't know if this is exactly true but we do know that there is going to be sometime soon. we just have to wait around and see if that's the exact date 

and also I'm pretty sure most of you know that the current  cm of Karnataka Yadeyurappa has gotten corona. he was undergoing treatment in a private hospital for covid 19 infections and he has been discharged after his recovery. he has been discharged after reports of the second test also came out negative. this is the second time he has gotten infected. he also has vaccinated himself of the covid 19 vaccines 

the cases are thrice and twice than last year when the lockdowns had just begun.. I believe it was 2nd April I'm not sure but um pretty sure that's the date. I remember when we had our first exam on 13th March and the news was that there was a covid situation and our school had given us direct promotion. 

and there was a change of the vaccine. vaccines are required every year 

and we all just stay home and stay safe so guys let's cooperate and well taking the slogan from last year 

STAY HOME STAY SAFE 

step out of the house if necessary only. going out for vacations is still too early 

and I hope you guys enjoyed this blog and I'll see you guys in the next one. ciao! 

No comments: