Madhukar Planet: Closer than you think! A movie by Neha Madhukar

Monday, March 29, 2021

Closer than you think! A movie by Neha Madhukar

 Hey guys it’s me Neha and today I have a different blog for you guys.. so i saw this from my friend and also su don’t think I’m copying you cause I’m totally not so don’t come for me! Just kidding 😂🤭 and this is a movie kidna thing not like a “series” .. anyway here we go.. 

Long back ago.. all the way  back in 1990’s there was a woman named Dina. She grew up in New York City. She was a 17 year old girl who was quirky and beautiful and slightly arrogant. And her mom had died when she was just a baby. Her father “ dan” short for “Danny” was a software engineer and . Dina wasn’t super rich or anything she was from a second class family 

One day.. Dina woke up as she was having a dream about her mother. She didn’t exactly remember her. But she was a Betty. She woke up and got dressed and as she was having her breakfast. Her dad was leaving for work. As she said “Leaving so soon dad?” Her dad said “yes Dina. I have a meeting to get to” and she said “ ok dad see you later.. I gotta go to school” *dan kissed his daughter on the forehead and Dina left to school. 

Dina was walking with her two best friends Liam  and Anna was a high spirited girl and also super carefree. And Adam was a very kind hearted guy

As they both walked to school Dina randomly thought and said to Anne: “have you ever been in love on a ship?” And Anne asked “what?”. Dina said “well. I was just thinking about titanic” Dina loved the movie titanic and clueless.  And Anne said “god! Will you just stop talking about titanic for a second!..  and Liam said “I agree! “ and also to answer your question. No, but it would be fun though! Dina said.. “of course it would be fun”  a few minutes later Dina said again: “I wonder how amy heckerling wrote clueless.” Anne looked at her and Dina looked back and said “you didn’t say anything about clueless” Anne  smiled. And Liam said I guess she just wasn’t worried about other movies like you !”   And Dina said “ shut up!. I wanna become a writer too” Dina loved reading books. Especially romance novels!  Anne said “ you will.. just believe in your self.” And Liam said “you have potential. You really do!” Dina said “thanks guys. That means a lot.”  and then they had reached school and they both went to their classes..

 in class Mr Frank hill  gave Dina a c-.. and this was unbelievable because Dina had never gotten a bad grade until now.. 

After class Dina, Liam and Anne had decided to meet up at Dina’s house to study .. 

Liam and Anne arrived at Dina’s house and Liam and Anne said “ hello Mr Frank” and Mr Frank said “Hello kids” and they all went to Dina’s room and sat down and started to talk Dina said “I’ve been getting a lot of bad grades and my teacher said that I really need to improve my grades..  do you guys know a tutor? And Liam said “I could tutor you!” Dina said “really?” “ and Liam said “of course. I want to help my friend out!’’ 

And Anne said “ that’s a good idea!” And Dina said “thank you so much for helping me out Liam.. I really appreciate it” I’ll call you guys later..” and then they all leave.. and the next Day Dina goes to school and she meets Liam and Anne there and they all talk about “stuff”  and they all say bye to each other and Dina said “don’t forget out tutor session today Liam!” And Liam said “of course I didn’t!” 

A few hours later Liam comes over. Dina and Liam start studying and Dina says “ I have a test tomorrow” And Liam said “ok let me help you” and they studied and Liam went back home 

This continued for a month...

It was another ordinary day and Liam came over to study with Dina and they all made jokes and laughed and everything was going fine until.. 

Liam’s arm accidentally touched Dina’s arm.. and Dina felt a spark.. when she looked over at Liam.. he remained silent.. and had no reaction.. he was doing the sums. 

The next day when Anne and Dina were walking over to school..  Dina said “where’s Liam?” Anne said “his dad dropped him off”. Dina said “ok”  .Anne said “is everything alright?” Looking at Dina. Dina looked somewhat confused. Dina said “Everything’s ok” Anne said “you seem a little confused”. Dina said “ok fine.. here’s the thing..” Anne said “I knew something was going on” Dina said “yesterday when Liam and I were studying.. my arm accidentally touched his” Anne said “ok.. and?” Dina said “I felt a spark” Anne said “what?” Dina said “ I felt a spar-“ stopping Dina Anne said “I get what you’re saying but how?.. isn’t he one of your best friend?’’ Dina said “yes.. that’s exactly what I mean.. he’s one of my best friends. I don’t wanna ruin my friendship with him”  Anne said “ do you think it would be better if you guys were more than that?’’ And Dina said “maybe.. I don’t know” Anne said “look if you’re confused just talk to him” Dina said “I’ll talk to him at our tutor session this evening” 

At evening Liam comes over to Dina’s house and Dina keeps thinking she should talk to him. But finally when he comes over.. they start studying and she couldn’t bring herself to speak to him.. and then sometime later Liam says “you seem quite” and Dina says “what?” Liam says “you’re not this quite usually is everything ok?” And Dina says “yes of course. Everything is fine”  I told you.. she couldn’t bring herself to talk to him.. yet.

Sometime later.. after they finish studying. Liam says “we don’t hang out anymore.. outside our tutor session and beside school  and I have something to tell you. Dina says “ok”. She thinks that it’s something about their spark that day..  they get ice cream 🍦 and talk about a lot of things and Dina says “what’s that thing you wanted to talk to me about?” And Liam says that I have feelings for Anne.. just when Dina’s about to say “ I like you too”  but alas! That’s not what he said!.. out of shock Dina says “Anne!?.. our best friend Anne?” And Liam nervously says “yes. Our best friend Anne” and Dina says “I’m sorry I just didn’t quite expect this” and Liam says “that’s ok.” I did expect you to be shocked but it’s ok” Dina is kinda sad. She says “it’s alright. But that’s amazing news” they say bye and go home 

As she reached home. It was quite late at night and she found her dad sitting out.. so she said “ dad what are you Doing out so late?”. Dan said “ I wasn’t sleepy. You seem upset. Is everything ok?” And Dina said “I like a boy.. who doesn’t like me back. Dan says “what?!? Then that boy is stupid. You’re a beautiful girl and you’re always take care of me. Dina said “really?” Dan said “who makes sure that daddy eats right?” And the father and daughter duo talked  for sometime. Dan said “you have school tomorrow!. Go get some sleep!” 

The next evening  while walking home from  school Dina asks Anne. “Hey Anne. By any chance did Liam say anything to you?” And Anne says “what are you talking about?” Anne remembers something but doesn’t tell it to Dina. Dina says “Liam likes you.. atleast you have someone to go to prom with” Incase I didn’t say this it was prom season! And suddenly Liam appears and proposes “DINA TO PROM” And Dina’s just shocked and she says “YES” And they hug. 

Dina asks Liam and Anne about Liam liking Anne and he says that it was just to know how Dina felt. And obviously she liked him too a lot. Dina says “but I still have a question about another thing. When our arms touched did you feel that spark too? And Liam says “of course I felt it.” Dina says “but you didn’t react. So I figured you didn’t feel anything. Liam says “I did feel it but I decided not to react to it 

The next day it was prom! And Liam arrived at Dina’s house and she looked beautiful as she walked towards him. They both went to the prom and danced 

And we all know that an iconic story always ends with “they all lived happily ever after” 

So that’s it for this blog I hope you guys enjoyed it.. comment down below if you guys want a part 2 of this story or if you guys want me to write more stories likes this... and I’ll see you guys in my next blog. Ciao! 

No comments: