Madhukar Planet: Sing your heart out!

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Sing your heart out!





 Hey guys it’s me Neha and I’m back with another blog and today I’m gonna be talking about an app called StarMaker. So for all signing lovers out there, there’s an app called StarMaker.. 

so apparently someone shared a video on WhatsApp.. for my dad and the video was like a guy singing a song.. a cover of a song.. so my dad downloaded the app and she he started singing a song on the app and I wanted to try it too so I installed the app and started singing and it’s amazing 

It gives you like a C a B and an A and an A+ and an A++  and it’s amazing. 

You can sing your heart out in this app and it’ll rate you according to your performance of the song that you just sang! 

I really like this app I sing and upload songs almost everyday. If you guys are interested my user name is @nehamadhukar12 do check it out and follow me

You guys can also send gifts 🎁 on this app 

I’m not sure how to do that yet. But I’ve had a LOT Of people send gifts to me. 

This is how your profile will look.. you can even upload a profile picture and you can also rank in top 10 and top 5 and no 1! 

So that’s it for this blog. I hope you guys liked it and I’ll see you guys in my next one! Ciao! 

No comments: