Madhukar Planet: NAANU YAARU!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

NAANU YAARU!!

 hi everyone and welcome to a new blog and today I'm gonna be talking about the movie UPENDRA 

yes the movie is called UPENDRA AND YES Upendra is in the movie and I feel kinda stupid to be explaining this, to be honest, 😂because everyone has seen this movie and I just saw it a couple of weeks ago and I just loved it, oh and it is a 2 D movie and it's very hard to understand well but I kinda understood pretty quickly (not bragging🤔) but I really liked it though and the movie came out in 22nd October 1999. so I've kinda had this obsession with like old movies in the '90s and it HAS to be after  1997 there is a specific reason for that... and that is... I watched titanic 2 months ago and have been obsessed with it and I just love it so much and the reason why I wanna watch other movies after 1997 is that because since titanic became very famous sometimes they mention it in movies and I just loved this movie the first time I saw it and I loved it even more because they mentioned titanic!😂 and there is a second part and to be honest I didn't really like the second one that much. the second one is definitely not as interesting as the first one. you can watch both the movies on sun nxt and also I definitely don't wanna give spoilers but here's just a teensy tiny bit of the story.. 

there are three girls 

Swati, Keerthi, and rathi 

Prema, Raveena Tandon, and Damini and there's this guy nanu who always speaks the truth. he wants to marry one just for her money and the other one has to handle to responsibility as a wife and he wants the other one as his lover 

there ya go.... now that's the preview 

if you guys liked this little preview then maybe you'd like the movie.. so go and watch the movie and let me know your opinion on it! 

and with that note.. I'll see you in my next blog until then ciao! 

No comments: