Madhukar Planet: how signal is going to replace whatsapp!

Sunday, March 28, 2021

how signal is going to replace whatsapp!

 Hey guys it’s me Neha and today I’m gonna be talking about.. signal! So signal is a private messaging app. I text my dad and a couple of my friends on it.. and Elon musk promoted it. signal is a cross-platform centralized encrypted messaging service developed by the Signal Technology Foundation and Signal Messenger LLC. It uses the Internet to send one-to-one and group messages, which can include files, voice notes, images, and videos. 

Apparently, it’s an alternate for WhatsApp since rumors were going around that “WhatsApp” was stealing data. My dad recommended it to me and I recommended it to one of my friend  


it's a super useful app... it has voice recording and stuff.. it's like a replica of WhatsApp.. well and in my opinion only even better.. they give updates too. and it's available for ios and android 

you can even change the chat background! 


I have my chat wallpaper set to this wallpaper and there are a bunch of options so you guys can change it too if you guys want


you even have ombre wallpapers! you can mute and block people just like EVERY  MESSAGING AND SOCIAL MEDIA APP


you can also verify them and mute them and you can also turn on disappearing messages just like in Snapchat! 
signal is so much better than WhatsApp. well, that's how I feel. but to be honest, it's all about personal preferences. and there are a lot of videos on youtube about Elon musk promoting signal.. and it's about the changes in privacy on WhatsApp.. well the WhatsApp people say that there are end-to-end encrypted but who knows! I'll leave a link below you guys can check this video out! 

https:w//youtu.be/c8jxj9GQa3I            the link to the video! 


you can also choose different "message sounds"... just like shown in the above picture 

so that's it for this week's blog and I'll see you guys in my next blog. ciao! 

No comments: