Madhukar Planet: How Pinterest works!

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

How Pinterest works!

 Hey guys it’s me Neha and in this blog I’m gonna  be talking about Pinterest! So we all use Pinterest for some inspo!. And I know that Pinterest is Definitely not like any other social media! And to be honest it’s even better!  


So you guys know how Pinterest works right! So you guys just pin 📍 pictures to specific boards. You guys can also upload your own pictures and others will pin your pictures! 

And it’s all the same thing on all social medias like you can follow others and they follow you! 

I’ve been super active on Pinterest you and if you guys wanna follow me. My username is @NehaMadhukar  

And I also get some inspo on Pinterest and I’m always getting good vibes when I’m on Pinterest! 

You can make specific boards and pin pictures to the board! Kinda like a real thing except better! 

Pinterest was launched  in January 2010 so it’s like a 11 years old! 

Pinterest is an American image sharing and social media service designed to enable saving and discovery of information on the internet using images and, on a smaller scale, animated GIFs and videos, in the form of 

Ben silbermann created it! It was actually found in December 2009 but it was launched in January 2010 so just a month later! 

So that’s it for this week’s blog.. I hope you guys enjoyed it. And I’ll see you guys in my next one.. ciao!

No comments: