Madhukar Planet: How I watched 6 seasons of 2 broke girls in 20 days

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

How I watched 6 seasons of 2 broke girls in 20 days

 Hey guys it’s me Neha and today I’m gonna be talking about 2 broke girls and how I watched 6 seasons in 20 days well let’s just say that i was obsessed  with it and i still am. I still watch some of the episodes and I’d definely have to say that Sofie is my favourite character because she’s just so funny and carefree and i love it when she always says “hey everybody!” And right after that she says “I’ll be in my boooth” 

If you guys don’t know what 2 broke girls is it’s a comedy sitcom that used to air on CBS from September 19 2011 to April 17 2017 

So since i didn’t watch this show in 2011 I watched it now on AMAZON PRIME 
So how i found this series is that “it was just another late weekend night and i was binging friends for the 200th time.. when my dad said “you should watch 2 broke girls” now how my dad knows this is that he also watched the series in 2011 and I remember watching some scenes with my dad but I definitely  didn’t watch it all the way 
The story of 2 broke girls is:
Max black(played by kat dennings) is a waitress at a diner and her boss han(Matthew hoy) fires Max’s friend Paulina just when Caroline Channing (Beth behrs) is a rich girl who has lost all er money and she comes into the diner... the story is how these 2 broke girls make it through life and i really like 2 broke girls because it was a new story that i had never heard of... 
You guys can watch it and let me know about your opinion on 2 broke girls! 
So that’s it for this week’s blog.. i hope you guys liked it and ill see you guys in my next one.. Ciao! 

No comments: