Madhukar Planet: How clueless became my 2nd favourite movie!

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

How clueless became my 2nd favourite movie!

 Hey guys it’s me Neha and today I’m gonna be talking about “clueless” it was released on 19 July 1995.. well if I’m being honest it really doesn’t feel like a 90’s movie it felt like an early 2000’s movie kinda like mean girls.. so I had heard of mean girls a lot and it was super famous so I watched it on Netflix and the same day I tried finding clueless.. but it wasn’t on Netflix. I’ll be honest it was very hard to find the movie.. I watched the movie on some website called “soap2day” Anyway I LOVED IT!.. This just became my 2nd favourite movie.. And if you guys are wondering what’s my First favourite movie.. would you guys like to guess?

.... it’s TITANIC!! Of course titanic is my all time favourite movie....... well the half of it 😅 because of the tragedy and stuff but sometimes I do watch the endings like only when I’m with my dad and stuff I watched that movie like almost 30 times... and I’m also planning on watching clueless 20 times too because I just loved it so much anyway I got very distracted

So the story is that:

Cher (Alicia silver stone) is a high school student  rich girl. Who is learning to cope with adolescence and it’s problems.. she also helps a new student tai (Brittany Murphy) gain popularity and in the process she discovers her own feelings for someone and you guys will never guess what happens at the end... or maybe you will.. if you’re like super smart.... I literally knewww all the twists in the movie.. especially the Christian one🤭 because that actually happened to me.. a little bit 

I don’t wanna give spoilers. You guys are just gonna have to watch the movie 🍿 

Ooh and I almost forgot to tell you guys who my favourite character in the movie was.. and of course it was Cher because she’s just so amazing and she’s just a quirky little person and I love it when she says 

“AS IF!”  And also there are a lot of amazing and iconic lines in the movie!.. sooo that’s it for this blog.. I hoped you guys liked it and I’ll see you in my next blog.. ciao! 

No comments: